domingo, abril 26, 2009

Californication - I

Girl: that stuff will kill you.
Hank: Life will kill you. That's heavy. It will make sense.

(...)

Hank: You happy?
Karen: What?
Hank: It's a simple question. Are you happy?
Karen: I don't even know what that means anymore.

(...)

Hank: If I can make you laugh like that, why can't we be together? That's what I don't understand.
Karen: You know what? You don't want to be with me. You think --I know you think you do. But if I were to give myself to you, you would run for the hills, 'cause you're notin love with me, Hank. You're in love with the idea --the idea of love. Now, on that brave, profound note, I'm gonna go and get some coffee.
Hank: How you can be so fucking beautiful and so fucking wrong?

Californication S01E106 - Absinthe Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Sem comentários: